Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wasted Dream....a Reality!!

So last December I participated in a group art show called "Wasted Dream" as Burst City (RIP). I spent most of the night running around making sure I got photos of everyone with their works so I could update my blog and here I am two months later only just doing said updating AND I ended up stealing a few of Gillies photos because they were better than mine anyway.....a photographer I ain't.

Anyway here are a few photos from the night. I had an amazing time. Everyone involved was super supportive and without the combined efforts of all involved I don't think we would have strung this together in time. I myself finished my last piece and stuck it to the wall a mere 30mins before we opened up the doors.


Me With My Works


Murdoch

Mikel


Alex Gillies


Michael Fullard


Damien Noise


Group Shot


One of my newer pieces at the show "Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing"


Close Up


And another or my newer pieces "Reminder"

No comments:

Post a Comment